Digital Photography: Art and TechnologyCapturing life as it happens - shooting, Correcting, and Enhancing photographs with your digital camera and Microsoft Digital Image. This 12 hour, highly interactive, hands-on class is limited to eight students to facilitate an atmosphere of personal instructor-to-student attention.
- Dates: Sundays, 6:30-8:30 PM, March 16, 23, 30, April 6, 13, and 20 (six classes)
- Minimum Students Required: 5
- Registration Deadline: Monday, March 10
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds if cancelled by Student.
- Class registrations may be transferred to other individuals and/or may be postponed to a future class within one year of the original class date.
All classes will be held at the Northwest Art Center, located at 15515 Main Street, Duvall.
Place the class into your shopping cart and check out using your Visa or MasterCard - space is limited.
Download the class flyer for full class description (Adobe Reader required.)